Table of Contents
1. Understanding the Historical Significance of Fires and their Impact on Fire Codes
2. The Code Enforcement System
3. Understanding Statistics and Community Risk Reduction
4. Organizational Effectiveness
5. The Fire Inspection Process
6. The Violation Process
7. Identifying Common Fire Code Violations
8. Inspection of Hazardous Materials
9. Means of Egress
10. Passive Fire Protection Systems
11. Fire Alarm Systems
12. Water based Fire Protection Systems
13. Plan Review of Water Supply for Fire Protection
14. Fire Protection Plans Review
These online resources are available at no cost.
Resource Central -- Instant Access -- for Principles of Code Enforcement
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$33.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-267288-7