For the one semester Principles of Macroeconomics course.
Reviewers tell us that Case/Fair is one of the all-time bestselling POE texts because they trust it to be clear, thorough, and complete.
MyEconLab New Design is now available for this title! MyEconLab New Design offers:
- One Place for All of Your Courses. Improved registration experience and a single point of access for instructors and students who are teaching and learning multiple MyLab/Mastering courses.
- A Simplified User Interface. The new user interface offers quick and easy access to Assignments, Study Plan, eText & Results, as well as additional option for course customization.
- New Communication Tools. The following new communication tools can be used to foster collaboration, class participation, and group work.
- Email: Instructors can send emails to their entire class, to individual students or to instructors who has access to their course.
- Discussion Board: The discussion board provides students with a space to respond and react to the discussions you create. These posts can also be separated out into specific topics where students can share their opinions/answers and respond to their fellow classmates’ posts.
- Chat/ ClassLive: ClassLive is an interactive chat tool that allows instructors and students to communicate in real time. ClassLive can be used with a group of students or one-on-one to share images or PowerPoint presentations, draw or write objects on a whiteboard, or send and received graphed or plotted equations. ClassLive also has additional classroom management tools, including polling and hand-raising.
- Enhanced eText. Available within the online course materials and offline via an iPad app, the enhanced eText allows instructors and students to highlight, bookmark, take notes, and share with one another.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
Ch 1: The Scope and Method of Economics
Ch 2: The Economic Problem: Scarcity and Choice
Ch 3: Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
Ch 4: Demand and Supply Applications
Part II: CONCEPTS AND PROBLEMS IN MACROECONOMICS
Ch 5: Introduction to Macroeconomics
Ch 6: Measuring National Output and National Income
Ch 7: Unemployment, Inflation, and Long-Run Growth
Part III: THE CORE OF MACROECONOMIC THEORY
Ch 8: Aggregate Expenditure and Equilibrium Output
Ch 9: The Government and Fiscal Policy
Ch 10: The Money Supply and the Federal Reserve System
Ch 11: Money Demand and the Equilibrium Interest Rate
Ch 12: The Determination of aggregate output, the Price Level, and the Interest Rate
Ch 13: Policy Effects and Cost Effects in the AS/AD Model
Ch 14: The Labor Market In the Macroeconomy
Part IV: FURTHER MACROECONOMICS ISSUES
Ch 15: Financial Crises, Stabilization, and Deficits
Ch 16: Household and Firm Behavior in the Macroeconomy: A Further Look
Ch 17: Long-Run Growth
Ch 18: Alternative Views in Macroeconomics
Part VII: THE WORLD ECONOMY
Ch 19: International Trade, Comparative Advantage, and Protectionism
Ch 20: Open-Economy Macroeconomics: The Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates
Ch 21: Economic Growth in Developing and Transitional Economies
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Principles of Macroeconomics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 11th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$96.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-342804-9