The thirteenth edition features new coauthor Chad Zutter of the University of Pittsburgh who brings his contemporary thinking and pedagogy to the text.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. The Role of Managerial Finance
Chapter 2. The Financial Market Environment
Part 2: Financial Tools
Chapter 3. Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
Chapter 4. Cash Flow and Financial Planning
Chapter 5. Time Value of Money
Part 3. Valuation of Securities
Chapter 6. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
Chapter 7. Stock Valuation
Part 4: Risk and the Required Rate of Return
Chapter 8. Risk and Return
Chapter 9. The Cost of Capital
Part 5: Long-Term Investment Decisions
Chapter 10. Capital Budgeting Techniques
Chapter 11. Capital Budgeting Cash Flows
Chapter 12. Risk and Refinements in Capital Budgeting
Part 6: Long-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 13. Leverage and Capital Structure
Chapter 14. Payout Policy
Part 7: Short-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 15. Working Capital and Current Assets Management
Chapter 16. Current Liabilities Management
Part 8: Special Topics in Managerial Finance
Chapter 17. Hybrid and Derivative Securities
Chapter 18. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Business Failure
Chapter 19. International Managerial Finance
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$62.45 | Buy Access
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Principles of Managerial Finance, 14th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$127.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299716-4