ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
For Introduction to Managerial Finance courses.
Guide students through complex material with a proven learning goal system. This system – a hallmark feature of Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief—weaves pedagogy into concepts and practice, giving students a roadmap to follow through the text and supplementary tools.
MyFinanceLab for Principles of Managerial Finance: Brief, Seventh Edition creates learning experiences that are truly personalized and continuously adaptive. MyFinanceLab reacts to how students are actually performing, offering data-driven guidance that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts – resulting in better performance in the course. A dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress means educators can spend less time grading and more time teaching.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyFinanceLab: MyFinanceLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Guide Students with a Proven Learning Goal System: Integrating pedagogy with concepts and practical applications, this system presents the material students need to make effective financial decisions in a competitive business environment.
- Provide Real, Hands-on Examples and Connections: Personal finance connections, international considerations, and Excel® spreadsheet practice help students identify and apply concepts in their daily lives.
0133546403 / 9780133546408 Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief, 7e
0133565416 / 9780133565416 NEW MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief, 7e
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Role of Managerial Finance
Chapter 2: The Financial Market Environment
Part 2: Financial Tools
Chapter 3: Financial Statements and Ratio Analysis
Chapter 4: Cash Flow and Financial Planning
Chapter 5: Time Value of Money
Part 3: Valuation of Securities
Chapter 6: Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
Chapter 7: Stock Valuation
Part 4: Risk and the Required Rate of Return
Chapter 8: Risk and Return
Chapter 9: The Cost of Capital
Part 5: Long-Term Investment Decisions
Chapter 10: Capital Budgeting Techniques
Chapter 11: Capital Budgeting Cash Flows and Risk Refinements
Part 6: Long-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 12: Leverage and Capital Structure
Chapter 13: Payout Policy
Part 7: Short-Term Financial Decisions
Chapter 14: Working Capital and Current Assets Management
Chapter 15: Current Liabilities Management
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$53.00 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-356542-3
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-356543-0
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$102.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354733-7
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$179.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-374088-2
$252.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354640-8
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$171.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354722-1