For the one semester principles of microeconomics course.
Reviewers tell us that Case/Fair is one of the all-time bestselling POE texts because they trust it to be clear, thorough and complete.
MyEconLab New Design is now available for this title! MyEconLab New Design offers:
- One Place for All of Your Courses. Improved registration experience and a single point of access for instructors and students who are teaching and learning multiple MyLab/Mastering courses.
- A Simplified User Interface. The new user interface offers quick and easy access to Assignments, Study Plan, eText & Results, as well as additional option for course customization.
- New Communication Tools. The following new communication tools can be used to foster collaboration, class participation, and group work.
- Email: Instructors can send emails to their entire class, to individual students or to instructors who has access to their course.
- Discussion Board: The discussion board provides students with a space to respond and react to the discussions you create. These posts can also be separated out into specific topics where students can share their opinions/answers and respond to their fellow classmates’ posts.
- Chat/ ClassLive: ClassLive is an interactive chat tool that allows instructors and students to communicate in real time. ClassLive can be used with a group of students or one-on-one to share images or PowerPoint presentations, draw or write objects on a whiteboard, or send and received graphed or plotted equations. ClassLive also has additional classroom management tools, including polling and hand-raising.
- Enhanced eText. Available within the online course materials and offline via an iPad app, the enhanced eText allows instructors and students to highlight, bookmark, take notes, and share with one another.
Table of Contents
|Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS|
|Ch. 1: The Scope and Method of Economics|
|Ch.¿2: The Economic Problem: Scarcity and Choice|
|Ch¿3: Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium|
|Ch. 4: Demand and Supply Applications|
|Ch. 5:¿ Elasticity|
|Part II: THE MARKET SYSTEM: CHOICES MADE BY HOUSEHOLDS AND FIRMS|
|Ch. 6:¿ Household Behavior and Consumer Choice|
|Ch. 7: The Production Process: The Behavior of Profit-Maximizing Firms|
|Ch. 8: Short-Run Costs and Output Decisions|
|¿Ch. 9: Long-Run Costs and Output Decisions|
|Ch. 10: Input Demand: The Labor and Land Markets|
|Ch. 1:. Input Demand: The Capital Market and the Investment Decision|
|Ch. 12: General Equilibrium and the Efficiency of Perfect Competition|
|Part III: MARKET IMPERFECTIONS AND THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT|
|Ch. 13: Monopoly and Antitrust Policy|
|Ch. 14: Oligopoly|
|Ch. 15: Monopolistic Competition|
|Ch. 16: Externalities, Public Goods, and Social Choice|
|Ch. 17: Uncertainty and Asymmetric Information|
|Ch. 18: Income Distribution and Poverty|
|Ch. 19: Public Finance: The Economics of Taxation |
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Principles of Microeconomics, CourseSmart eTextbook, 11th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-302463-0