Principles of Operations Management offers students and professors the largest and most diverse problems sets in the industry, as well as providing solved problems and step-by-step worked examples to help students learn outside of the classroom.
A more comprehensive version is also available called Operations Management, 10e.
Table of Contents
1. Operations and Productivity
2. Operations Strategy in a Global Environment
3. Project Management
PART TWO: Designing Operations
5. Design of Goods and Services
6. Managing Quality
Supplement 6: Statistical Process Control
7. Process Strategy
Supplement 7: Capacity and Constraint Management
8. Location Strategies
9. Layout Strategies
10. Human Resources, Job Design, and Work Measurement
PART THREE: Managing Operations
11. Supply Chain Management
Supplement 11: Outsourcing as a Supply Chain Strategy
12. Inventory Management
13. Aggregate Planning
14. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ERP
15. Short-Term Scheduling
16. Just-in-Time and Lean Operations
17. Maintenance and Reliability
1. Statistical Tools for Managers
2. Acceptance Sampling
3. The Simplex Method of Linear Programming
4. The MODI and VAM Methods of Solving Transportation Problems
5. Vehicle Routing and Scheduling
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Principles of Operations Management, CourseSmart eTextbook, 8th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$94.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-510682-2