Table of Contents
2. Transport and Deposition of Siliciclastic Sediment
3. Sedimentary Textures
4. Sedimentary Structures
5. Siliciclastic Sedimentary Rocks
6. Carbonate Sedimentary Rocks
7. Other Chemical/Biochemical and Carbonaceous Sedimentary Rocks
8. Continental (Terrestrial) Environments
9. Marginal-Marine Environments
10. Siliciclastic Marine Environments
11. Carbonate and Evaporite Environments
13. Seismic, Sequence, and Magnetic Stratigraphy
15. Chronostratigraphy and Geologic Time
16. Basin Analysis, Tectonics, and Sedimentation
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Principles of Sedimentology and Stratigraphy, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$86.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67574-3