This handbook is both a student's and clinician's guide to handling situations through in-depth explanations. Those just starting their careers will especially appreciate the handbook's clear directions, and the authors’ values - which are the product of many years of experience. New to this edition, a carefully constructed and comprehensive index makes finding solutions quick and easy.
Table of Contents
- First Contact Procedures
- Assessment Procedures
- Initial Stage Treatment Procedures
- Middle Stage Treatment Procedures
- Termination Procedures
- Specialized Treatment Procedures
- Alternate Service Delivery Procedures
- Procedures for Challenging Situations
- Out-of-Session Work
- Referral and Consultation Procedures
- Risk Management Procedures
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Procedures in Marriage and Family Therapy, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$50.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-62391-4