Extends beyond a typical resume/job search text to seamlessly emphasize the relationship between resume development, job search skills, and human relations.
Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success was developed with input from industry leaders, it addresses topics students need to know when transitioning from campus to the workplace using case examples, activities, exercises, online video, and an interactive website. Updated to reflect the latest in technology tools and the business climate, this third edition sets the standard by skillfully merging self-management topics, workplace basics, relationships and career planning tools.
Table of Contents
MODULE I: SELF-MANAGEMENT
1. Attitude, Goal Setting and Life Management
2. Personal Financial Management
3. Time and Stress Management/Organization Skills
MODULE 2: WORKPLACE BASICS
5. Ethics, Politics, and Diversity
6. Accountability and Workplace Relationships
7. Quality Organizations and Service
8. Human Resources and Policies
MODULE 3: RELATIONSHIPS
10. Electronic Communications
11. Motivation, Leadership and Teams
12. Conflict and Negotiation
MODULE 4: CAREER PLANNING TOOLS
13. Job Search Skills
14. Resumé Package
15. Interview Techniques
16. Career Changes
This publication is not currently for sale.