Extends beyond a typical resume/job search text to seamlessly emphasize the relationship between resume development, job search skills, and human relations.
Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success was developed with input from industry leaders, it addresses topics students need to know when transitioning from campus to the workplace using case examples, activities, exercises, online video, and an interactive website. Updated to reflect the latest in technology tools and the business climate, this third edition sets the standard by skillfully merging self-management topics, workplace basics, relationships and career planning tools.
0321871138 / 9780321871138 Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2012 Update -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132624664 / 9780132624664 Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success
0321856767 / 9780321856760 NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2012 Update -- Value Pack Access Card
Table of Contents
MODULE I: SELF-MANAGEMENT
1. Attitude, Goal Setting and Life Management
2. Personal Financial Management
3. Time and Stress Management/Organization Skills
MODULE 2: WORKPLACE BASICS
5. Ethics, Politics, and Diversity
6. Accountability and Workplace Relationships
7. Quality Organizations and Service
8. Human Resources and Policies
MODULE 3: RELATIONSHIPS
10. Electronic Communications
11. Motivation, Leadership and Teams
12. Conflict and Negotiation
MODULE 4: CAREER PLANNING TOOLS
13. Job Search Skills
14. Resumé Package
15. Interview Techniques
16. Career Changes
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab Update -- Access Card Package, 3rd Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$64.10 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94345-3
$35.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94324-8
$35.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-278272-2
$48.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-85709-5
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$55.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-93994-4