ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Extends beyond a typical resume/job search text to seamlessly emphasize the relationship between resume development, job search skills, and human relations.
Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success was developed with input from industry leaders, it addresses topics students need to know when transitioning from campus to the workplace using case examples, activities, exercises, online video, and an interactive website. Updated to reflect the latest in technology tools and the business climate, this third edition sets the standard by skillfully merging self-management topics, workplace basics, relationships and career planning tools.
0321943988 / 9780321943989 Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2013 Update -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132624664 / 9780132624664 Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success
0321943252 / 9780321943255 NEW MyStudentSuccessLab 2013 Update -- Value Pack Access Card
Table of Contents
MODULE I: SELF-MANAGEMENT
1. Attitude, Goal Setting and Life Management
2. Personal Financial Management
3. Time and Stress Management/Organization Skills
MODULE 2: WORKPLACE BASICS
5. Ethics, Politics, and Diversity
6. Accountability and Workplace Relationships
7. Quality Organizations and Service
8. Human Resources and Policies
MODULE 3: RELATIONSHIPS
10. Electronic Communications
11. Motivation, Leadership and Teams
12. Conflict and Negotiation
MODULE 4: CAREER PLANNING TOOLS
13. Job Search Skills
14. Resumé Package
15. Interview Techniques
16. Career Changes
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Professionalism: Skills for Workplace Success Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab Update -- Access Card Package, 3rd Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$72.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94345-3
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94324-8
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-278272-2
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-85709-5
$55.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-99741-8
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$59.47 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-93994-4