Fully updated for ASP.NET MVC 3. Delve into the features, principles, and pillars of the ASP.NET MVC framework—deftly guided by web development luminary Dino Esposito. ASP.NET MVC forces developers to think in terms of distinct components—Model, View, Controller—that make it easier to manage application complexity, while allowing strict control over the markup. Plunge into the framework’s internal mechanics and gain perspectives on how to use this programming model versus Web Forms, and begin building your own MVC-based applications quickly.
Table of Contents
- ASP.NET MVC Fundamentals
- Chapter 1: ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 2: ASP.NET MVC Views
- Chapter 3: The Model-Binding Architecture
- Chapter 4: Input Forms
- ASP.NET MVC Software Design
- Chapter 5: Aspects of ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Chapter 6: Securing Your Application
- Chapter 7: Design Considerations for ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 8: Customizing ASP.NET MVC Controllers
- Chapter 9: Testing and Testability in ASP.NET MVC
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.