Develop next-generation web applications with ASP.NET MVC
Go deep into the architecture and features of ASP.NET MVC 5, and learn how to build web applications that work well on both the desktop and mobile devices. Web development expert Dino Esposito takes you through the web framework’s Model-View-Controller (MVC) design model, and covers the tools you need to cleanly separate business logic from the user interface. If you’re an experienced web developer new to ASP.NET MVC, this practical guide will get you going.
Discover how to:
- Build web applications that are easy to test and maintain
- Dive into the functions of controllers—the heart of an MVC site
- Explore the structure and behavior of a view engine
- Process a variety of input data using a custom model binder
- Automate the writing of input forms, and streamline validation
- Design websites for mobile devices, localization, and error handling
- Provide security by implementing a membership system
- Use Responsive Web Design to make sites mobile-friendly
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9598-6