Establishes a solid foundation of knowledge about psychological testing
Psychological testing impacts virtually every corner of modern life, from education to vocation to remediation. Psychological Testing: History, Principles, and Applications, 7/e, covers all variations of testing and explores social issues testing raises. This program provides readers extensive knowledge about the characteristics, objectives, and wide-ranging effects of psychological testing.
Table of Contents
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Chapter 1: Applications and Consequences of Psychological Testing
Chapter 2: The History of Psychological Testing
Chapter 3: Norms and Reliability
Chapter 4: Validity and Test Development
Chapter 5: Theories and Individual Tests of Intelligence and Achievement
Chapter 6: Group Tests and Controversies
Chapter 7: Testing Special Populations
Chapter 8: Origins of Personality Test
Chapter 9: Assessment of Normality and Human Strengths
Chapter 10: Neuropsychological and Assessment and Screening
Chapter 11: Industrial, Occupational and Forensic Assessment
Chapter 12: Legal Issues and the Future of Testing
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$93.99 | Buy Access
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-95927-3