The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available.
Praised for a very engaging writing style, comprehensive coverage of key research, and strong pedagogical features, Ciccarelli and White focus on getting students to read their textbook. Using the most recent recommended APA undergraduate psychology learning outcomes, the authors establish clear learning objectives for students that are tied to these objectives. Student and instructors praise Ciccarelli and White's approach to teaching and learning in today's classroom. The thirteen-chapter table of contents covers the essentials that every introductory psychology student should know and fits easily into a one-semester course.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience– for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Features such as Student Voice and Link icons help students understand the material easily. The Student Voice Questions create a dialogue between the reader and the text while the Link icons connect all the related fields of psychology to one another.
- Engage Students – The highly visual features such as chapter opening prologues, concept maps, and special feature essays are designed to capture student interest immediately.
- Explore Research – With updated references, readers will continue to read about the most current research. Special feature essays found within the narrative cover interesting topics related to the chapter material.
- Support Instructors – This program provide instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the NEW MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructor’s Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase the new MyPsychLab, please visit: www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase the a la carte edition of the text + the new MyPsychLab: ISBN-10: 020526056X / ISBN-13: 9780205260560
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-holed punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class – all at a fraction of the bound book price.
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Psychology: An Exploration, Books a la Carte Edition, 3rd Edition as a replacement.