Bringing Psychological Research to Life
Psychology and Life, 20th edition provides the perfect balance of science and accessibility so that students can understand research and its application to daily life.
Richarg Gerrig combines classic and cutting-edge research studies with an engaging and student friendly writing style. When paired with the new Pearson Experiments Tool and MyPsychLab, this new edition truly brings psychological research to life.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience - for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Critical thinking questions integrated throughout the text, and end-of-chapter review materials help readers move from memorizing to applying concepts and building critical thinking skills.
- Engage Students - The new design of the 20th edition creates a fresh look while integrating relevant experiments so that students can get "hands on" with psychology.
- Explore Research - Richard Gerrig features over a hundred classic and cutting-edge research studies throughout the text, one third of which are new to this edition.
- Support Instructors - This program provide instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the New MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructor's Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab. All of these materials may be packaged with the text upon request.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyPsychLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205843379 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205843374.
Table of Contents
BRIEF TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Psychology And Life
Chapter 2: Research Methods In Psychology
Chapter 3: The Biological And Evolutionary Bases Of Behavior
Chapter 4: Sensation And Perception
Chapter 5: Mind, Consciousness, And Alternate States
Chapter 6: Learning And Behavior Analysis
Chapter 7: Memory
Chapter 8: Cognitive Processes
Chapter 9: Intelligence And Intelligence Assessment
Chapter 10: Human Development Across The Life Span
Chapter 11: Motivation
Chapter 12: Emotion, Stress, And Health
Chapter 13: Understanding Human Personality
Chapter 14: Psychological Disorders
Chapter 15: Therapies For Psychological Disorders
Chapter 16: Social Psychology
$65.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-85951-1
$94.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-85943-6
Digital + Print
$186.67 $178.74 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-205-86314-3 $178.00 $170.44 |