A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience - for you and your students. Here's how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Critical thinking questions integrated throughout the text, and end-of-chapter review materials help readers move from memorizing to applying concepts and building critical thinking skills.
- Engage Students - The new design of the 20th edition creates a fresh look while integrating relevant experiments so that students can get "hands on" with psychology.
- Explore Research - Richard Gerrig features over a hundred classic and cutting-edge research studies throughout the text, one third of which are new to this edition.
- Support Instructors - This program provide instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the art Interactive PowerPoints embedded with videos, the New MyPsychLab Video Series, an easy to use Instructor's Manual, a class tested Test Bank with item analysis data, an online test generator (MyTest) and the new MyPsychLab.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase the a la carte of the text + MyPsychLab. ISBN-10: 0205863140 / ISBN-13: 9780205863143
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-holed punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class – all at a fraction of the bound book price.