For undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Quality Control, Statistical Process Control, Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance.
Practical and state-of-the-art in approach, Quality Control, Eighth Edition provides fundamental–yet comprehensive–coverage of quality control concepts. Sufficient theory is presented to ensure that students gain a sound understanding of the basic principles of quality control. The substantial use of probability and statistical techniques is reduced to simple mathematics or is developed in the form of tables and charts.
The book has served the instructional needs of technology students in technical institutes, community colleges, and universities. It has also been used by undergraduate and graduate business students. Professional organizations and industrial corporations have found the book an excellent training manual for instruction of manufacturing, quality, inspection, marketing, purchasing, and product design personnel.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Quality.
2. Total Quality Management — Principles and Practices.
3. Total Quality Management — Tools and Techniques.
4. Fundamentals of Statistics.
5. Control Charts for Variables.
6. Additional SPC Techniques for Variables.
7. Fundamentals of Probability.
8. Control Charts for Attributes.
9. Lot-by-Lot Acceptance Sampling by Attributes.
10. Acceptance Sampling Systems.
12. Management and Planning Tools.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Quality Control, CourseSmart eTextbook, 8th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$79.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-501787-6