A solid foundation in quantitative methods and management science.
Render/Stair/Hanna puts an emphasis on model building and computer applications to show readers how the techniques presented in the text are used in business. This text’s use of software also allows readers to focus on the managerial problem, while spending less time on the mathematical details of the algorithms.
In the eleventh edition, Excel 2010 has been incorporated throughout the text and an even greater emphasis on modeling is provided.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction to Quantitative Analysis
Chapter 2. Probability Concepts and Applications
Chapter 3. Decision Analysis
Chapter 4. Regression Models
Chapter 5. Forecasting
Chapter 6. Inventory Control Models
Chapter 7. Linear Programming Models: Graphical and Computer Methods
Chapter 8. Linear Programming Applications
Chapter 9. Transportation and Assignment Models
Chapter 10. Integer Programming, Goal Programming, and Nonlinear Programming
Chapter 11. Network Models
Chapter 12. Project Management
Chapter 13. Waiting Lines and Queuing Theory Models
Chapter 14. Simulation Modeling
Chapter 15. Markov Analysis
Chapter 16. Statistical Quality Control
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Quantitative Analysis for Management, 11th Edition
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
This item has been upgraded to Quantitative Analysis for Management, 12th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$123.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-299762-1