Table of Contents
2. The Schrödinger Equation
3. The Quantum Mechanical Postulates
4. Using Quantum Mechanics on Simple Systems
5. The Particle in the Box and the Real World
6. Commuting and Noncommuting Operators and the Surprising Consequences of Entanglement
7. A Quantum Mechanical Model for the Vibration and Rotation of Molecules
8. The Vibrational and Rotational Spectroscopy of Diatomic Molecules
9. The Hydrogen Atom
10. Many-Electron Atoms
11. Quantum States for Many- Electron Atoms and Atomic Spectroscopy
12. The Chemical Bond in Diatomic Molecules
13. Molecular Structure and Energy Levels for Polyatomic Molecules
14. Electronic Spectroscopy
15. Computational Chemistry
16. Molecular Symmetry
17. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Quantum Chemistry & Spectroscopy, CourseSmart eTextbook, 3rd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$52.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-260651-6