For one-semester courses in microcomputer accounting.
A real-world experience with extensive hands-on material
Designed for students familiar with the essentials of the accounting cycle and how it relates to business, QuickBooks® Desktop 2018: A Complete Course is a comprehensive instructional must have learning resource. The 17th Edition provides training using the QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2018 accounting program. This text covers using QuickBooks in a service business, a merchandising business, a sole proprietorship, and a partnership. Preparing payroll and creating a new company are also included.
No prior knowledge of, or experience with computers, Microsoft® Windows®, or QuickBooks® is required.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to QuickBooks 2018 and Company Files
2. Sales and Receivables: Service Business
3. Payables and Purchases: Service Business
4. General Accounting and End-of- Period Procedures: Service Business
SECTION I: PRACTICE SET, SERVICE BUSINESS: YOUR NAME AT YOUR SERVICE
5. Sales and Receivables: Merchandising Business
6. Payables and Purchases: Merchandising Business
7. General Accounting and End-of-Period Procedures: Merchandising Business
SECTION II: PRACTICE SET, MERCHANDISING BUSINESS: YOUR NAME’S ULTIMATE GOLF
9. Creating a Company in QuickBooks
Comprehensive Practice Set: Your Name’s Capitol Books
Appendix A: QuickBooks Program Integration
Appendix B: QuickBooks Features
Appendix C: QuickBooks Online Features
$69.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-518249-9
$206.65 $196.32 |
Free Ground Shipping.