After the highly successful launch of this popular, college-level intermediate French program, the Second Edition of Réseau: Communication, Intégration, Intersections expands upon the features that have made it so popular in two- and four-year colleges and universities around the world. Reseau conceives of the teaching of French as a holistic endeavor, not only in terms of language skills—speaking, listening, reading, and writing—but also in terms of cultural knowledge in the broadest sense. Based on the belief that knowledge of a second language and culture necessarily brings about a greater understanding not only of the world in an increasingly global context, but also of the individual self, the content and activities in Reseau offer students the opportunity to reflect on the differences between their own and French and Francophone cultures and experiment with the new identities that so many researchers suggest language learning can encourage.
0205949231 / 9780205949236 Réseau with MyFrenchLab (multi semester access) -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205932614 / 9780205932610 Réseau: Communication, Intégration, Intersections
0205934358 / 9780205934355 MyFrenchLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Réseau: Communication, Intégration, Intersections (multi semester Access)
Table of Contents
1. Les relations familiales
2. Masculin/féminin : rôles
3. La vie urbaine
4. Politique, indépendance: identité française, identité acadienne et québécoise
5. La France : un kaléidoscope social
6. La France : icônes culturelles
7. La France bigarrée —un pays métissé et multiculturel
8. La Francophonie
9. Intersections esthétiques : architecture, peinture, sculpture
10. Regard sur la France : le septième art ou le cinéma
11. La France vue d’ailleurs
12. La France et l’Europe
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$12.00 | Add to Cart
$24.40 | Add to Cart
$63.80 | Add to Cart
$106.80 | Add to Cart
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Reseau: Communication, Integration, Intersections, 2nd Edition
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$84.25 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-93431-7
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$67.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-404074-5
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$162.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384475-7
$167.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-93261-0
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$114.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-93336-5