For courses in Reinforced Concrete Design, Concrete Construction, Structures, Structural Analysis/Design, and Concrete in Architecture.
Reinforced Concrete Design, 7e provides a non-calculus, practical approach to the design and analysis of reinforced concrete structural members using numerous examples and a step-by-step solution format. Written with practicality and accessibility in mind, the text does not require calculus; it focuses on the math and fundamentals that are most appropriate for engineering technology programs and practicing technicians and technologists. Revised to conform to the latest ACI code, this edition retains its unique chapters on prestressed concrete, formwork design and detailing, expanded coverage of columns, over 150 homework problems, and numerous sample problems complete with step-by-step solutions.
Table of Contents
1. Materials and Mechanics of Bending
2. Rectangular Reinforced Concrete Beams and Slabs: Tension Steel Only
3. Reinforced Concrete Beams: T-Beams and Doubly Reinforced Beams
4. Shear in Beams
5. Development, Splices, and Simple-Span Bar Cutoffs
6. Continuous Construction Design Considerations
11. Prestressed Concrete Fundamentals
12. Concrete Formwork
13. Detailing Reinforced Concrete Structures
Appendix A: Tables and Diagrams
Appendix B: Supplementary Aids and Guidelines
Appendix C: Metrication
Appendix D: Answers to Selected Problems
Purchase Info ?
Reinforced Concrete Design, CourseSmart eTextbook, 7th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$77.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-504682-1