All of the text’s case studies are health-oriented in school, community, and hospital settings involving students, teachers, physicians, nurses, and health science researchers. This edition features an emphasis on the currency in the research methods processes. CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
1. What is Research?
2. Developing the Research Proposal
3. Critical Review of the Literature and Information Resources
4. Research in an Ethical Context
5. Conducting Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Research
6. Data Collection through Surveys and Self-Reports
7. Sampling Designs and Techniques
8. Qualitative Research
9. Evaluation Research
10. Analytic Epidemiologic Studies
11. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Descriptive Analysis
12. Analyzing and Interpreting Data: Inferential Analysis
13. Techniques for Data Presentation
14. Writing a Research Report
Appendix A. Common Statistical Procedures
Appendix B. World Wide Web Research Information
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Research Techniques for the Health Sciences, CourseSmart eTextbook, 4th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$64.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69700-4