Table of Contents
I. RESTAURANT BASICS.
1. Introduction to Restaurants and the Restaurant Industry.
2. The Restaurant Manager and Sanitation.
3. The Restaurant Manager and Safety.
4. Nutrition Basics.
6. Menu Planning, Design, Pricing, and Evaluation: Where It All Starts!
II. MANAGING RESTAURANT OPERATIONS.
7. Managing the Restaurant’s Human Resources.
8. Accounting and Financial Management.
9. Standard Recipes Implement Quality Food Production.
10. Purchasing, Receiving, Storing, and Issuing: Getting Ready for Production.
11. Managing Food Production.
12. Managing Beverage Production and Service
13. Food and Beverage Service
14. Labor Cost Control Standards
15. Revenue Collection and Control Systems
16. Restaurant Analysis and Improvement Procedures
III. MANAGING RESTAURANT CHALLENGES
17. Legal Aspects of Restaurant Management
18. Restaurant Layout and Equipment
19. Restaurants and the Banquet Business
20. Engineering and Facility Maintenance
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Restaurant Operations Management: Principles and Practices