REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
Table of Contents
- Music Around the World
- Elements of Music
- The Art of Listening
- The Middle Ages: 400-1400
- The Renaissance 1400-1600
- The Baroque Era: 1600-1750
- The Classic Era: 1750-1800
- The Nineteenth Century I: Early Romantic Music
- The Nineteenth Century II: Mid- to Late-Romantic Music
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part I: The Classical Scene
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part II: Jazz, an American Original
- The Twentieth Century and Beyond, Part III: Popular Music in the United States
To purchase this REVEL product, you must first receive an invitation link from your instructor. Once you receive this link, follow the instructions to register for REVEL and buy instant access via a credit card or PayPal.