This Books á la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched version of the textbook and provides you with the opportunity to personalize your book by incorporating your own notes and carrying with you only the portion of the book you need - all at an affordable price. It comes packaged with an access code to MySpanishLab.
Table of Contents
- Greeting the Patient
- Making Appointments
- Discussing How Patients Feel
- The Daily Routine
- “Where Does it Hurt?”
- Talking About Doubts and Fears
- Discussing When Patients Go to the Hospital
- Discussing Patients’ Emotions
- Taking a Patient’s History
- Discussing Past and Present Symptoms with Patients
- “Have You Ever…?”
- Discussing Hypothetical Situations with Patients
Digital + Print
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend ¡Salud!, Books a la Carte Plus MyLab Spanish with eText multi-semester -- Access Card Package as a replacement.