Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-433—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create and manage database objects
- Query and modify data; implement subqueries and CTEs * Optimize table structures and data integrity
- Create stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- Manage transactions, error handling, and change tracking
- Tune query performance
- Implement database mail, full-text search, Service Broker, scripts
- Work with XML and SQLCLR Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200 practice and review questions.
- 180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD and Practice Files
Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
This title is out of stock.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
$55.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-3908-9