Selling for Entrepreneurs shows you how to:
- Get inside the mind of your customer
- Master the entire sales process
- Build confidence and focus to boost and win sales
- Meet your customers' most pressing needs
- Influence with secret sales techniques
Part of the For Entrepreneurs series, each book will guide you through all phases of starting and running a business, with practical advice every step of the way. Whether you are just getting started or want to grow your business, whether you want to be a skilled marketer or sales person, or just want to get your finances under control, there is a For Entrepreneurs book just for you.
- No jargon, no theory just practical advice you can implement today
- Written by expert entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
- Full online support templates, blogs, videos and much more
- Tips, tricks and examples to keep you way ahead of the competition
Table of Contents
About the author
PART ONE: THE FOUNDATIONS OF SELLING
1: How and why people buy
2 : The Psychology of Selling
3: What are you Selling?
PART TWO: THE SALES PROCES
4: Prospecting for Opportunities
5: Pitching your Business
6: Overcoming Objections
7: Managing your Sales
8: Closing Techniques
9: Indirect Selling
PART THREE: THE SECRETS OF SELLING
11: Influencing People and Hypnotic Sales
12: The Sales Process
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Selling For Entrepreneurs CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$14.99 | ISBN-13: 978-1-292-00825-7