Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value helps readers understand the value of developing their personal selling skills by exposing them to a careful integration of personal selling academic theory and real-world applications. And with the largest number of “learn by doing” materials available in any personal selling text, Manning/Ahearne/Reece offers instructors a variety of teaching tools to strengthen the learning process.
As the developed nations of the world transition from a production focus to a sales-and-service focus, this cutting-edge new edition prepares readers to succeed as members of a new generation of businesspeople.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Relationship Selling Opportunities in the Information Economy
Chapter 2. Evolution of Selling Models that Complement the Marketing Concept
Chapter 3. Developing a Relationship Strategy
Chapter 4. Communication Styles: A Key to Adaptive Selling Today
Chapter 5. Ethics: The Foundation for Relationships in Selling
Chapter 6. Developing a Product Strategy
Chapter 7. Product-Selling Strategies that Add Value
Chapter 8. The Buying Process and Buyer Behavior
Chapter 9. Developing and Qualifying a Prospect Base
Chapter 10. Approaching the Customer with Adaptive Selling
Chapter 11. Determining Customer Needs with a Consultative Questioning Strategy
Chapter 12. Creating Value with the Consultative Presentation
Chapter 13. Negotiating Buyer Concerns
Chapter 14. Adapting the Close and Confirming the Partnership
Chapter 15. Servicing the Sale and Building the Partnership
Chapter 16. Management of Self and Others
Chapter 17. Management of the Sales Force
Format: Alternate Binding
This publication is not currently for sale.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-216170-1
$50.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-266713-5
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users