NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Sales and Personal Selling.
This package includes MyLab Marketing.
Utilize cutting-edge personal selling techniques to navigate the information revolution era
Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value helps you understand the value of developing personal selling skills by exposing you to a personal selling academic theory, role play scenarios, and real¿-world applications and ethical dilemmas. With the largest number of “learn by doing” materials available in any personal selling text, the 14th Edition offers tools to strengthen your learning process. As the developed nations of the world transition from a production focus to a sales ¿and¿ service focus, this cutting-¿edge new edition prepares you to succeed as a member of a new generation of businesspeople.
Personalize learning with MyLab Marketing
MyLab Marketing is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, you practice what you learn, test your understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps you better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134611012 / 9780134611013 Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value Plus MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 14/e
Package consists of:
- 0134477405 / 9780134477404 Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value
- 0134479955 / 9780134479958 MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Selling Today: Partnering to Create Value
Table of Contents
Part 1: Developing a Personal Selling Philosophy
1. Relationship Selling Opportunities in the Information Economy
2. Evolution of Selling Models That Complement the Marketing Concept
Part 2: Developing a Relationship Strategy
3. Ethics: The Foundation for Partnering Relationships That Create Value
4. Creating Value with a Relationship Strategy
5. Communication Styles: A Key to Adaptive Selling Today
Part 3: Developing a Product Strategy
6. Creating Product Solutions
7. Product-Selling Strategies That Add Value
Part 4: Developing a Customer Strategy
8. The Buying Process and Buyer Behavior
9. Developing and Qualifying Prospects and Accounts
Part 5: Developing a Presentation Strategy
10. Approaching the Customer with Adaptive Selling
11. Determining Customer Needs with a Consultative Questioning Strategy
12. Creating Value with the Consultative Presentation
13. Negotiating Buyer Concerns
14. Adapting the Close and Confirming the Partnership
15. Servicing the Sale and Building the Partnership
Part 6: Management of Self and Others
16. Opportunity Management: The Key to Greater Sales Productivity
17. Management of the Sales Force
Appendix 1: Reality Selling Today Role Plays and Video Scenarios
Appendix 2: CRM Reports
Appendix 3: Selling Today
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-447836-4
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-447994-1
$99.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-447993-4
Digital + Print
$213.32 $202.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-461105-1 $293.32 $278.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$193.32 $183.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-447834-0 $279.99 $265.99 |