Organized into four small business projects, the cases found in this text feature business settings familiar to most readers—all of which will guide readers through the entire accounting processing cycle.
Table of Contents
Case 1-1: Analyzing Monthly TransactionsChapter 2: Project Wedding Planner
Case 1-2: Recording Month-End Adjustments
Case 1-3: Preparing Financial Statements
Case 2-1: Analyzing Monthly TransactionsChapter 3: Project Orthodontist
Case 2-2: Recording Month-End Adjustments
Case 2-3: Preparing the Bank Reconciliation
Case 2-4: Preparing Financial Statements
Case 3-1: Classifying Financial Statement ElementsChapter 4: Project Movie Theater
Case 3-2: Analyzing Monthly Transactions
Case 3-3: Recording Year-End Adjustments
Case 3-4: Preparing the Bank Reconciliation
Case 3-5: Preparing Financial Statements
Case 3-6: Analyzing Cash Flows
Case 4-1: Classifying Financial Statement Elements
Case 4-2: Analyzing Monthly Transactions
Case 4-3: Recording Year-End Adjustments
Case 4-4: Preparing the Bank Reconciliation
Case 4-5: Preparing Financial Statements
Case 4-6: Analyzing Cash Flows
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$30.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297145-4
$15.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297195-9
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$20.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-313589-3