NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
A popular text by renowned authors Jana Echevarria and Anne Graves, Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities, 5/e presents a complete guide to preparing teachers to use the sheltered instruction approach to deliver content area instruction to English learners. It includes recent research, best practices, and policies that impact the education of English leaners, and gives teachers the means to think about their own educational practices and the issues they should consider when teaching English learners, especially those struggling academically. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831612 / 9780133831610 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133591573 / 9780133591576 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities, Enhanced Pearson eText - Access Card
- 013375426X / 9780133754261 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities
Chapter 2 Theoretical and Historical Foundations
Chapter 3 Sheltered Instruction in the Content Areas
Chapter 4 Understanding, Adjusting, and Teaching the Language of the Classroom
Chapter 5 Promoting Affective and Cultural Connections
Chapter 6 Learning Strategies
Chapter 7 Instructional Practices that Support All Learners
Chapter 8 Becoming a Reflective Practitioner
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-359147-7
Digital + Print
$57.10 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-383161-0
Free Ground Shipping.
$19.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-359160-6
$44.73 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-384944-8
$54.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-375426-1