NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
A popular text by renowned authors Jana Echevarria and Anne Graves, Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities, 5/e presents a complete guide to preparing teachers to use the sheltered instruction approach to deliver content area instruction to English learners. It includes recent research, best practices, and policies that impact the education of English leaners, and gives teachers the means to think about their own educational practices and the issues they should consider when teaching English learners, especially those struggling academically. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831612 / 9780133831610 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133591573 / 9780133591576 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities, Enhanced Pearson eText - Access Card
- 013375426X / 9780133754261 Sheltered Content Instruction: Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Teaching English Learners with Diverse Abilities
Chapter 2 Theoretical and Historical Foundations
Chapter 3 Sheltered Instruction in the Content Areas
Chapter 4 Understanding, Adjusting, and Teaching the Language of the Classroom
Chapter 5 Promoting Affective and Cultural Connections
Chapter 6 Learning Strategies
Chapter 7 Instructional Practices that Support All Learners
Chapter 8 Becoming a Reflective Practitioner
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$31.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-359147-7
Alternative Options ?
Click on the titles below to learn more about these options.
$40.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-359157-6
$52.07 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-386246-1
$54.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-375426-1