Why do some startups succeed while other do not?
In a maturing online market, the cost of product development has fallen as quickly as competition has risen, and building a viable product is no longer enough. In this new reality, entrepreneurs must take a smarter, more strategic approach. In this book we'll discuss:
- Why some entrepreneurs are luckier than others
- How to anticipate success or failure before you begin
- Why timing is everything for a startup
- Strategic positioning to beat the competition
- Building a business that cannot be commoditized
- Methods for Improving user engagement and profits
This book was written by Neal Cabage and Sonya Zhang, PhD after years of discussing and studying why some startups succeed. By combining known academic models with personal insights from building and selling two online startups - the authors answer the question of why some startups are more successful than others, in order to help entrepreneurs reduce the risk of starting an online business.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Why Become an Entrepreneur?
Chapter 2 What’s the Big Idea?
Chapter 3 Do Your Research
Chapter 4 Timing Is Everything
Chapter 5 Competition and Positioning
Chapter 6 Business Models
Chapter 7 Setting Up Your Business
Chapter 8 Developing Your Product
Chapter 9 Going to Market
Chapter 10 Optimization
About the Authors
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.