This classic text retains the hallmark of its own past success: up-to-date coverage of the quickly evolving subject matter written in a lively manner that has been embraced by hundreds of thousands of students around the world. This book continues to balance its coverage of fundamentals with current research.
Table of Contents
- Social Psychology: The Science of the Social Side of Life.
- Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World.
- Social Perception: Perceiving and Understanding Others.
- Attitudes: Evaluating and Responding to the Social World.
- The Self: Answering the Question: “Who Am I?”
- The Causes, Effects, and Cures of Stereotyping, Prejudice, and Discrimination.
- Interpersonal Attraction and Close Relationships
- Social Influence: Changing Others’ Behavior.
- Prosocial Behavior: Helping Others.
- Aggression: Its Nature, Causes, and Control.
- Groups and Individuals: The Consequences of Belonging.
- Social Psychology: Applying Its Principles to Law, Health, and Business.
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-58201-3
$99.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-58203-7