This classic text retains the hallmark of its own past success: up-to-date coverage of the quickly evolving subject matter written in a lively manner that has been embraced by hundreds of thousands of students around the world. This book continues to balance its coverage of fundamentals with current research.
Table of Contents
- Social Psychology: The Science of the Social Side of Life.
- Social Cognition: How We Think About the Social World.
- Social Perception: Perceiving and Understanding Others.
- Attitudes: Evaluating and Responding to the Social World.
- The Self: Answering the Question: “Who Am I?”
- The Causes, Effects, and Cures of Stereotyping, Prejudice, and Discrimination.
- Interpersonal Attraction and Close Relationships
- Social Influence: Changing Others’ Behavior.
- Prosocial Behavior: Helping Others.
- Aggression: Its Nature, Causes, and Control.
- Groups and Individuals: The Consequences of Belonging.
- Social Psychology: Applying Its Principles to Law, Health, and Business.
Additional Course Materials
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Social Psychology, 13th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$75.60 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-58203-7
$76.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-205-58201-3