In Starting Out with Visual Basic 2012, Tony Gaddis and Kip Irvine take a step-by-step approach, helping readers understand the logic behind developing quality programs while introducing the Visual Basic language. Fully-updated throughout, the 2012 edition also includes an extensive set of VideoNotes, including walk-throughs of many of the in-chapter tutorials. Each new student edition comes with a Visual Basic 2012 Express software package.
0133441873 / 9780133441871 Starting Out with Visual Basic 2012& MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Code Card -- for Starting Out With Visual Basic PackageK *
Package consists of:
0133128083 / 9780133128086 Starting Out With Visual Basic 2012
0133452344 / 9780133452341 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Code Card -- for Starting Out With Visual Basic
Table of Contents
Chapter 2 Creating Applications with Visual Basic
Chapter 3 Variables and Calculations
Chapter 4 Making Decisions
Chapter 5 Lists and Loops
Chapter 6 Procedures and Functions
Chapter 7 Multiple Forms, Modules, and Menus
Chapter 8 Arrays and More
Chapter 9 Files, Printing, and Structures
Chapter 10 Working with Databases
Chapter 11 Developing Web Applications
Chapter 12 Classes, Collections, and Inheritance
Appendix A Advanced User Interface Controls and Techniques
Appendix B Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Appendix C Converting Mathematical Expressions to Programming Statements
Appendix D Answers to Checkpoints
Appendix E Glossary
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$93.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345231-0
$24.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-344948-8
$24.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-385035-2
$43.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345230-3
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$63.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-325191-3
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$106.40 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345002-6