ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0321985273 / 9780321985279 Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data with Integrated Review and Worksheets plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321694635 / 9780321694638 MyStatLab -- Valuepack Access Card
0321757270 / 9780321757272 Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data
0321985087 / 9780321985088 Worksheets for Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data with Integrated Review
Table of Contents
The table of contents below shows the review topics (bulleted text) that are integrated throughout the MyStatLab® course. The Integrated Review resources include worksheets, videos, and other materials designed to help students master these important topics.
Part I: Getting the Information You Need
1. Data Collection
· Round Decimal Numbers
Part II: Descriptive Statistics
2. Creating Tables and Drawing Pictures of Data
· Factor a Number as Prime Factors
· Find the Least Common Multiple of Two of More Numbers
· Write a Equivalent Fractions
· Write a Fraction in Lowest Terms
· Convert Between Fractions and Decimals
· Convert Between Percents and Decimals
3. Numerically Summarizing Data
· Classify Numbers
· Plot Points a Real Number Line
· Use Inequalities to Order Real Numbers
· Compute the Absolute Value of a Real Number
· Add Integers
· Determine the Additive Inverse of a Number
· Subtract Integers
· Multiply Integers
· Divide Integers
· Multiply Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Divide Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Add or Subtract Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Add, Subtract, Multiply or Divide Rational Numbers in Decimal Form
· Evaluate Exponential Expressions
· Apply the Rules for Order of Operation
· Evaluate a Formula
· Evaluate Square Roots
· Determine Whether a Square Root is Rational, Irrational, or Not a Real Number
4. Describing the Relation Between Two Variables
· Plot Points in the Rectangular Coordinate System
· Determine whether an Ordered Pair Satisfies an Equation
· Create a Table of Values that Satisfy an Equation
· Graph a Line by Plotting Points
· Graph a Line Using Intercepts
· Find the Slope of a Line Given Two Points
· Find the Slope of Vertical and Horizontal Lines
· Graph a Line Using Its Slope and A Point on the Line
· Work with Applications of Slope
· Use the Slope Intercept Form to Identify the slope and y-Intercept
· Graph a Line Whose Equation Is In Slope- Intercept Form
· Find the Equation of a Line Given Its Slope and y-Intercept
· Work with Linear Models in Slope-Intercept Form
Part III: Probability and Probability Distributions
· Determine the Intersection or Union of Two Sets
6. Discrete Probability Distributions
7. The Normal Probability Distribution
· Evaluate Geometry Formulas
· Solve a Formula for a Variable
Part IV: Inferences — From Samples to Population
8. Sampling Distributions
9. Estimating the Value of a Parameter Using Confidence Intervals
10. Hypothesis Tests Regarding a Parameter
11. Inference on Two Samples
12. Inference on Categorical Data
13. Comparing Three of More Means
14. Inference of the Least-Square Regression Model and Multiple Regression
15. Nonparametric Statistics
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$34.80 | Add to Cart
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94313-2
$95.70 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94305-7