ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
0321985273 / 9780321985279 Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data with Integrated Review and Worksheets plus NEW MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321694635 / 9780321694638 MyStatLab -- Valuepack Access Card
0321757270 / 9780321757272 Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data
0321985087 / 9780321985088 Worksheets for Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data with Integrated Review
Table of Contents
The Skill Review Topics listed within each chapter below are objectives available in MyStatLab only, not in the textbook. For each of these objectives, there is just-in-time remediation in the form of videos, worksheets, practice, and assessment in the Integrated Review MyStatLab course only.
Part I: Getting the Information You Need
1. Data Collection
· Round Decimal Numbers
Part II: Descriptive Statistics
2. Creating Tables and Drawing Pictures of Data
· Factor a Number as Prime Factors
· Find the Least Common Multiple of Two of More Numbers
· Write a Equivalent Fractions
· Write a Fraction in Lowest Terms
· Convert Between Fractions and Decimals
· Convert Between Percents and Decimals
3. Numerically Summarizing Data
· Classify Numbers
· Plot Points a Real Number Line
· Use Inequalities to Order Real Numbers
· Compute the Absolute Value of a Real Number
· Add Integers
· Determine the Additive Inverse of a Number
· Subtract Integers
· Multiply Integers
· Divide Integers
· Multiply Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Divide Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Add or Subtract Rational Numbers in Fractional Form
· Add, Subtract, Multiply or Divide Rational Numbers in Decimal Form
· Evaluate Exponential Expressions
· Apply the Rules for Order of Operation
· Evaluate a Formula
· Evaluate Square Roots
· Determine Whether a Square Root is Rational, Irrational, or Not a Real Number
4. Describing the Relation Between Two Variables
· Plot Points in the Rectangular Coordinate System
· Determine whether an Ordered Pair Satisfies an Equation
· Create a Table of Values that Satisfy an Equation
· Graph a Line by Plotting Points
· Graph a Line Using Intercepts
· Find the Slope of a Line Given Two Points
· Find the Slope of Vertical and Horizontal Lines
· Graph a Line Using Its Slope and A Point on the Line
· Work with Applications of Slope
· Use the Slope Intercept Form to Identify the slope and y-Intercept
· Graph a Line Whose Equation Is In Slope- Intercept Form
· Find the Equation of a Line Given Its Slope and y-Intercept
· Work with Linear Models in Slope-Intercept Form
Part III: Probability and Probability Distributions
· Determine the Intersection or Union of Two Sets
6. Discrete Probability Distributions
7. The Normal Probability Distribution
· Evaluate Geometry Formulas
· Solve a Formula for a Variable
Part IV: Inferences – From Samples to Population
8. Sampling Distributions
9. Estimating the Value of a Parameter Using Confidence Intervals
10. Hypothesis Tests Regarding a Parameter
11. Inference on Two Samples
12. Inference on Categorical Data
13. Comparing Three of More Means
14. Inference of the Least-Square Regression Model and Multiple Regression
15. Nonparametric Statistics
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$36.40 | Add to Cart
This item has been upgraded to Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data, 5th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$60.50 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94313-2
$104.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-94305-7