NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Human Resource Management.
This package includes MyManagementLab®.
Connecting Art and Science in Compensation Practices
Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach demonstrates the art and science of compensation practice and its role in a company’s competitive advantage. Through focused activities and supporting course material, readers build a solid foundation to become proficient compensation professionals.
The Ninth Edition focuses on the context of compensation practice, the criteria used to compensate employees, compensation system design issues, employee benefits, the challenges of compensating key strategic employee groups, and pay and benefits around the world, preparing readers to assume the roles of successful compensation professionals.
0134304217 / 9780134304212 Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134320549 / 9780134320540 Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach
- 0134320573 / 9780134320571 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Strategic Compensation: A Human Resource Management Approach
Table of Contents
PART 1: Setting the Stage for Strategic Compensation
1. Strategic Compensation: A Component of Human Resource Systems
2. Contextual Influences on Compensation Practice
PART 2: Bases for Pay
3. Seniority Pay and Merit Pay
4. Incentive Pay
5. Person-Focused Pay
PART 3: Designing Compensation Systems
6. Building Internally Consistent Compensation Systems
7. Market-Competitive Compensation Systems
8. Building Pay Structures that Recognize Employee Contributions
PART 4: Employee Benefits
9. Discretionary Benefits
10. Legally-Required Benefits
PART 5: Contemporary Strategic Compensation Challenges
11. Compensating Executives
12. Compensating the Flexible Workforce
PART 6: Compensation Around the World
13. Compensating Expatriates
14. Pay and Benefits outside the United States
15. Challenges Facing Compensation Professionals
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-432297-1
Digital + Print
$206.65 $196.32 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-443981-5 $286.65 $272.32 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$186.65 $177.32 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-432108-0 $273.32 $259.65 |