In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises.
The Fifteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 29 new cases and end-of- chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
MyManagementLab for Strategic Management is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Guide Student’s Learning: Proven pedagogy, exercise sets, and end—of-chapter material are all geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.
- Show Concepts in Action: 29 new case studies have been added to this edition to maximize effectiveness in applying strategic management through case analysis.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab search for ISBN-10: 0133768767/ISBN-13: 9780133768763. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133444791/ISBN-13: 9780133444797 and ISBN-10: 0133451836/ISBN-13: 9780133451832.
MyLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: PEPSICO, INC. — 2013
II. Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
III. Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management and Operations Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
IV. Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
V. Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics/Social Responsibility/Environmental Sustainability
11. Global/International Issues
VI. Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases, Student Value Edition, 16th Edition.