NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in strategy.
This package includes MyManagementLab®.
A Practical, Skills-oriented Approach to Strategic Management
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping readers develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises. The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 30 new cases and end-of-chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab
MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134422570 / 9780134422572 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134153790 / 9780134153797 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases
- 0134167848 / 9780134167848 Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases
Table of Contents
PART 1: Overview of Strategic Management
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: THE HERSHEY COMPANY, 2015 (HSY)
PART 2: Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
PART 3: Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management, Operations, and Human Resources Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
PART 4: Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
PART 5: Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Environmental Sustainability
11. Global and International Issues
PART 6: Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis
Digital + Print
$293.32 $278.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$193.32 $183.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-416790-9 $279.99 $265.99 |