This print textbook is available for students to rent for their classes. The Pearson print rental program provides students with affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
For courses in Strategic Management and Business Policy.
Utilize a strategic management model to learn and apply key concepts through cases
Picking up where the popular previous editions left off, Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability, 15th Edition further sharpens and modernizes this classic text’s approach to teaching strategy with an emphasis on globalization, innovation, and sustainability. Throughout, the authors equip readers with the strategic concepts they will need to know as they face the issues that all organizations must build upon to push their businesses forward. In this edition, Alan Hoffman and Chuck Bamford bring a fresh perspective to this extraordinarily well¿-researched and practically crafted lesson. Also included is a new chapter on Global Strategy, along with new vignettes and comprehensive, real-world case studies.
Also available with MyLab Management
MyLab™ Management is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Management does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Management, search for:
0134618572 / 9780134618579 Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 15/e
Package consists of:
- 0134522052 / 9780134522050 Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability
- 0134527917 / 9780134527918 MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Strategic Management and Business Policy: Globalization, Innovation and Sustainability
Table of Contents
Part I. Introduction to Strategic Management and Business Policy
1. Basic Concepts of Strategic Management
2. Corporate Governance
3. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Strategic Management
Part II. Scanning the Environment
4. Environmental Scanning and Industry Analysis
5. Organizational Analysis and Competitive Advantage
Part III. Strategy Formulation
6. Strategy Formulation: Business Strategy
7. Strategy Formulation: Corporate Strategy
8. Strategy Formulation: Functional Strategy and Strategic Choice
Part IV. Strategy Implementation and Control
9. Strategy Implementation: Global Strategy
10. Strategy Implementation: Organizing and Structure
11. Strategy Implementation: Staffing and Directing
12. Evaluation and Control
Part V. Introduction to Case Analysis
13. Suggestions for Case Analysis
Part VI. Cases in Strategic Management
$89.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-452205-0
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-453867-9