ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For courses in strategy and strategic management.
Core strategic management concepts without the excess.
Just the essentials, Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage strips out excess by only presenting material that answers the question: does this concept help readers analyze real business situations? This carefully crafted approach provides readers with all the tools necessary for strategic analysis.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyManagementLab: MyManagementLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Help Students Develop Critical Thinking Skills: Proven pedagogy geared towards ensuring students grasp the concepts.
- Present Specific Issues in a Flexible Format: Each chapter has four short sections that present specific issues in more depth, allowing the professor and the student to adapt the text to their particular needs.
This package contains:
- 0133127400 / 9780133127409: Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage, 5e
- 0133113000 / 9780133113006 NEW MyManagementLab with Pearson eText Standalone Access Card for Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage, 5e
Table of Contents
Part 1: THE TOOLS of STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
CHAPTER 1: What Is Strategy and the Strategic Management Process? 2
CHAPTER 2: Evaluating a Firm’s External Environment 28
CHAPTER 3: Evaluating a Firm’s Internal Capabilities 64indows User
End-of-Part 1 Cases PC 1–1
Part 2: BUSINESS-LEVEL STRATEGIES
CHAPTER 4: Cost Leadership 102
CHAPTER 5: Product Differentiation 130
End-of-Part 2 Cases PC 2–1
Part 3: CORPORATE STRATEGIES
CHAPTER 6: Vertical Integration 162
CHAPTER 7: Corporate Diversification 188
CHAPTER 8: Organizing to Implement Corporate Diversification 220
CHAPTER 9: Strategic Alliances 248
CHAPTER 10: Mergers and Acquisitions 276
CHAPTER 11: International Strategies 306
End-of-Part 3 Cases PC 3–1
Appendix: Analyzing Cases and Preparing for Class Discussions 343
Company Index 355
Name Index 359
$59.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311302-0
$99.98 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-311303-7
Digital + Print
$213.32 $202.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-413597-7 $293.32 $278.65 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$193.32 $183.65 |
ISBN-13: 978-0-13-381308-1 $279.99 $265.99 |