Text only. This product does NOT include a Resource Central Access Code Card. To purchase the text with a Resource Central Access Code Card, please use ISBN: 0-13-283006-X
Blending theory with personal experience, Strategic and Tactical Considerations on the Fireground, Third Edition, features over 40 years of author experience. Using a systems approach, the text covers not only strategic decisions but tactical operations, guiding students through the process of problem identification and solution response. From planning to incident scene control, this text provides knowledge and tools that can be applied to a variety of complex fire situations.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Management Tools
Chapter 3: Decision Making
Chapter 4: Company Operations
Chapter 5: Building Construction
Chapter 6: Building Collapse and Scene Safety
Chapter 7: Special Situations and Occupancies
Chapter 8: Health Care and High-Risk Populations
Chapter 9: Commercial and Industrial
Chapter 10: Technical Operations
Chapter 11: After the Incident
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$10.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-211437-0
$22.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-708292-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$54.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-300402-1