NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes MyLab Education.
The most effective evidence-based, step-by-step strategies for reading assessment and instruction
Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed presents evidence-based reading assessment and instruction procedures in a clear, common-sense style to help teachers inform their instruction and meet individual learners’ needs. Readers can quickly turn to current information on classroom-ready assessment and instruction strategies and determine the best teaching methods using the authors’ popular “IF-THEN” charts.
The 6th Edition features separate chapters for each major component of reading, updated IF-THEN charts, a new chapter on ways educators can involve families and help prevent summer learning loss, new videos and application exercises, expanded instructional strategies for English language learners and for using technology, and more.
Personalize learning with MyLab Education
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. MyLab Education helps students bridge the gap between theory and practice – better preparing them for success in their future endeavors.
0134863607 / 9780134863603 Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed, MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
- 0134986814 / 9780134986814 MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card -- Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed
- 0134986881 / 9780134986883 Strategies for Reading Assessment and Instruction: Helping Every Child Succeed
Table of Contents
- Strategic Reading Instruction
- Response to Intervention (RTI): Differentiating Reading Instruction for All Readers
- Oral Language and Listening: The Foundation of Literacy
- Early Literacy Skills: Phonological and Phonemic Awareness, Letter Name Knowledge, and Concepts about Print
- Phonics, Decoding, and Word Recognition Skills
- Reading Fluency
- Reading Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension: Narrative Texts
- Reading Comprehension: Informational Texts
- Extending Our Reach: Summer Learning Loss, Family Involvement, and Professional Learning Communities
Add to Cart
$29.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-498684-5
Digital + Print
Add to Cart
$86.65 $69.32 |
Free Ground Shipping.
Add to Cart
$79.99 $63.99 |