This text takes a strategic, managerial, and cross-functional view of supply chain management, enabling managers to participate in the vision and implementation of world-class supply chain networks. To achieve this, the book introduces a Supply Chain Roadmap process model as a guiding framework for designing and implementing integrated supply chains. Students gain the knowledge and analytical tools to perform analysis and act as change agents within their organizations.
Table of Contents
Part I: The Building Blocks of Supply Chain Management
1. Supply Chain Management and Competitive Strategy
2. Customer Fulfillment Strategies
3. Process Thinking: SCM's Foundation
4. The New Product Development Process: Managing the Idea Infrastructure
5. The Order Fulfillment Process: Managing the Physical Flow Infrastructure
Part II: Designing the Supply Chain
6. Scanning and Global Supply Chain Design
7. Supply Chain Mapping
8. Supply Chain Cost Management
9. Core Competencies and Outsourcing
10. Supply Chain Rationalization and Role Shifting
Part III: Collaborating Across the Supply Chain
11. Relationship Management
12. Information Sharing
13. Performance Measurement
14. People Management: Bridge or Barrier to SCM
15. Collaborative Innovation
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Supply Chain Management: From Vision to Implementation, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$82.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-379379-6