Kendall and Kendall’s Systems Analysis and Design, 8e, is a human-centered book that concisely presents the latest systems development methods, tools, and techniques to students in an engaging and easy-to-understand manner.
The eighth edition highlights the latest advancements in the rapidly changing Information Systems field.
Table of Contents
1. Assuming the Role of the Systems Analyst
2. Understanding and Modeling Organizational Systems
3. Project Management
Part II Information Requirements Analysis
4. Information Gathering: Interactive Methods
5. Information Gathering: Unobtrusive Methods
6. Agile Modeling and Prototyping
Part III The Analysis Process
7. Using Data Flow Diagrams
8. Analyzing Systems Using Data Dictionaries
9. Process Specifications and Structured Decisions
10. Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design using UML
Part IV The Essentials of Design
11. Designing Effective Output
12. Designing Effective Input
13. Designing Databases
14. Human–Computer Interaction
Part V Quality Assurance and Implementation
15. Designing Accurate Data Entry Procedures
16. Quality Assurance and Implementation
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Systems Analysis and Design, CourseSmart eTextbook, 8th Edition
Format: Safari Book
$97.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-608920-9