For undergraduate or graduate courses on Inclusion.
Categorical inclusion text with keen insight on individual student needs.
This highly praised text takes a categorical approach to covering the opportunities and challenges in creating inclusive classrooms for all students. IEP coverage, new material on Response to Intervention, chapters on both elementary and secondary classrooms as well as new features on differentiating instruction in both elementary and secondary classrooms provide the most coverage in the field of the instructional processes general education teachers will need to know.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Foundations of Inclusion
1. Inclusive Education: An Introduction
2. Professional and Home-School Collaboration
3. Identifying and Programming for Student Needs
4. Managing and Differentiating Classrooms
Part 2: Teaching Students with Special Needs
5. Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
6. Teaching Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
7. Teaching Students with Intellectual Disabilities
8. Teaching Students with attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders
9. Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
10. Teaching Students with Sensory Impairments
11. Teaching Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
12. Teaching Students with Speech and Language Disorders
13. Teaching Students with Special Gifts and Talents
14. Teaching Students who are At Risk
Part 3: Applying Inclusive Practice
15. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Elementary Schools
16. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Secondary Schools
- Sample IEP for an Elementary Student
- Sample IEP for a Middle School Student
- Sample IEP for a Secondary School Student
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Teaching Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Settings, CourseSmart eTextbook, 6th Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$60.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-800788-1