Technical Communication Fundamentals presents proven writing strategies in a format that is concise and easy to use. Designed for flexibility, the book is supported by MyTechCommLab, which provides 90 model documents, 50 interactive documents, tutorials, activities, and case studies all on The Web! Using numbered guidelines, an ABC format and annotated samples, the book immerses students in the process of technical writing, while teaching practical formats for getting the job done.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Technical Communication
2. Collaboration and Writing
3. Visual Design
4. Letters, Memos, and Electronic Communication
5. Definitions and Descriptions
6. Process Explanations and Instructions
10. The Job Search
11. Style in Technical Writing
$110.67 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-398481-1
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.