For courses in Tort and Tort Law.
Tort Law Concepts and Applications, 2e provides the most comprehensive coverage of substantive American tort law available. Supported by an interactive, one-of-a-kind MyLegalStudiesKit website, it offers a unique blend of substantive law and practical application. This edition features two chapters devoted to intentional torts, two chapters devoted to negligence and references to the latest cases and statutes. To help students develop in-demand paralegal skills, extensive end-of-chapter exercises, online video cases, and an entire chapter devoted to tort practice and application.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Tort law
2. Tort Liability
3. Intentional Torts against Persons
4. Intentional Torts against Property and Intentional Torts against Commercial Interests
5. Intentional Torts: Defenses and Remedies
6. Negligence: An Introduction, and the Elements of Duty of Care and Breach
7. Negligence: The Elements of Causation and Damages, Plus Other Negligence-Related Topics
8. Survival, Wrongful Death, and Wrongful Birth and Life
9. Defenses to Negligence and Remedies
10. Introduction to Strict Liability; Harm Caused by Animals and other Abnormally Dangerous Conditions or Activities
11. Products Liability
12. Strict Liability Defenses and Remedies
13. Defamation and Disparagement
14. Invasion of Privacy
Tort Practice and Applications
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Tort Law: Concepts and Applications, CourseSmart eTextbook, 2nd Edition
Format: Safari Book
$61.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-297419-6