CourseSmart textbooks do not include any media or print supplements that come packaged with the bound book.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding Fitness and Wellness
2. General Principles of Exercise for Health and Fitness
3. Cardiorespiratory Endurance: Assessment and Prescription
4. Improving Muscular Strength and Endurance
5. Improving Flexibility
6. Body Composition
7. Nutrition, Health, and Fitness
8. Exercise, Diet, and Weight Control
9. Preventing Cardiovascular Disease
10. Stress Management
11. Exercise and the Environment
12. Preventing Exercise-Related and Unintentional Injuries
14. Sexually Transmitted Infections
15. Addiction and Substance Abuse
16. Life Time Fitness and Wellness
The Powers/Dodd, Total Fitness & Wellness, Brief Third Edition Media Update (0-321-66782-4) includes eleven total chapters consisting of Chapters 1-10 and 16 of this Fifth Edition Media Update.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Total Fitness & Wellness, Media Update, CourseSmart eTextbook, 5th Edition
Format: Electronic Book
$35.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67659-7